
Pierce vs Frisbee. The frisbee was unharmed. Pierce had 2 black eyes. No broken nose. When we took him to the doctor he told her that he was assessed (obsessed) with volcanoes. The volcano in Iceland is a VERY big deal around here. We must watch it erupting on you tube at least 3 times a day.

After an hour of mysterious quietness, Chad finds Pierce working on a "project" in the basement. You can see that it involved a large paper tube and lots of twine. I love the look on his face. Geez mom, can't you just leave a guy alone when he's doing a super important project.

The other morning Pierce very quietly wakes up (except for tripping over the stool in the bathroom, when I hear him say "Oops, I tripped" very quietly to himself). I then hear him tiptoe down the stairs and shuffle around for a few minutes and then come back upstairs. He announces that he has made me a very special breakfast. Cheese with a torpedo (tortilla) in the middle. YUM!

Just a silly picture. I love that Asher and I have the exact same expression on our faces!
1 comment:
Jenni,
What a great slice of life!!!
Loving your updates a lot.
Love,
Pappy
Post a Comment