Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Boy Blue







I just love this little outfit, and it never really fit Pierce. Asher was kind enough to pose for me (with a little help from dad), while I indulged in some picture taking! He was a happy little guy after his nap and a little one on one time with mom and dad on the patio while brother was still sleeping. He went to his first fair this morning where he saw oxen, goats, sheep, bunnies, chickens and cows. Of course he was hungry and tired by the end of it all, and we learned the hard way that it isn't easy to nurse in a sling while standing in line for the swing ride without completely exposing yourself. I found a nice lions club member who directed me into their clubhouse and gave me a private air conditioned office to use. It took 3 members and many keys, code punching and questions to get to that point though. You would think I was trying to break into the oval office.
Anyway, take a close look at the last picture (you might need a microscope). If you look at Asher's bottom gum you can see his very first tooth just poking through!



No comments: