Happy big 60 Pappy! We are thinking of you today. Can you believe it has been an entire decade since we ate dinner at Charlie Trotter's! Yum! Here are some pictures I took of the boys today while I was tinkering with my camera (yes, that's peanut butter on Pierce's face). Asher is practicing holding his head up and is getting bigger everyday! Our days have been filled with summer camp and swimming lessons as of late. Phew, that's lots of driving considering I am also dropping off and picking Chad up from work.
Pierce was the star pupil at swimming today. He "swam" while the teacher held him up with a water noodle and practiced kicking his legs and scooping his hands. That's a big improvement from our lesson on Monday when Pierce wouldn't even get in the water. He was afraid that a guppy was going to swim in his mouth. Our big event for tomorrow is preschool sign up. I think I have a tear in my eye.
Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday!
Love,
Chad, Jenni, Pierce and Asher
1 comment:
Thanks and God Bless! This helps me be a closer part of your family even though you are so far away. Talking about my birthday sorta makes me a part of your family too.
Love you guys,
Rich/Dad/Pappy
Post a Comment