skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Old McDonalds"

You gotta love a birthday party with 10 three year olds. The best part was that it wasn't at my house! Pierce had his 3rd birthday party at McDonalds this weekend (or, Old McDonalds if you ask Pierce). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be there but Chad videotaped most of it for me. Let me tell you, it was a rip roaring time. I always vowed to never let my child eat McDonalds, let alone have a birthday party there, but it was the best party we ever had! The kids had a great time, they got to run around all they wanted, it was super cheap, easy to organize (one 5 minute phone call) and did I mention that it WASN'T at my house! Pierce woke up the next morning asking if he could go back to his party at Old McDonalds. I guess sometimes you just have to let go of your ideals. There's always next year for the all organic birthday cake and carefully planned, parent guided craft session.
No comments:
Post a Comment