Don't they look so cute in their matching Easter outfits? And yes, I even made them go to church. They may have spent the entire time eating snacks on the floor but hey, we should get points for going, right?
You certainly deserve points for going to church, but I'll give you lots and lots more if you keep going! Do you go to the same one you had taken us to before? Love Pappy
I am currently a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful little boys and expecting another little bundle in August! I love every minute of it! I like to keep busy running after my little ones, cloth diapering, cooking, photography, blogging and couponing!
1 comment:
You certainly deserve points for going to church, but I'll give you lots and lots more if you keep going! Do you go to the same one you had taken us to before? Love Pappy
Post a Comment