When I came downstairs for breakfast this morning Pierce looked at me, patted me on the stomache and said "Mom, you look like a frigate bird!" I guess I'm proud that he knows what a frigate bird is, but I'd better rethink my outfit.
Jenni, The young man was extremely observant but failed one critical point. The frigate bird with the extended pouch is a male trying to attract a female. I know Pierce is a bit young, but is it time for a birds and bees discussion?? Funny story! Love, Pappy
I am currently a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful little boys and expecting another little bundle in August! I love every minute of it! I like to keep busy running after my little ones, cloth diapering, cooking, photography, blogging and couponing!
1 comment:
Jenni,
The young man was extremely observant but failed one critical point. The frigate bird with the extended pouch is a male trying to attract a female. I know Pierce is a bit young, but is it time for a birds and bees discussion??
Funny story!
Love, Pappy
Post a Comment