Jenni - Great blog! That Pierce is hilarious! What a cutie. He's sure a happy guy. Looks like you're doing well with being on bedrest. Have you read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert? I'm working on it now and it's pretty interesting. It's about her journeys in Italy, India, and Indonesia to find balance in her life. She's a good writer.
I am currently a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful little boys and expecting another little bundle in August! I love every minute of it! I like to keep busy running after my little ones, cloth diapering, cooking, photography, blogging and couponing!
1 comment:
Jenni -
Great blog! That Pierce is hilarious! What a cutie. He's sure a happy guy. Looks like you're doing well with being on bedrest. Have you read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert? I'm working on it now and it's pretty interesting. It's about her journeys in Italy, India, and Indonesia to find balance in her life. She's a good writer.
Post a Comment