
Greetings Family and Friends!
This is my first blog entry ever and you can see how excited Pierce is about it! I'm just so proud that I was able to get this up and running. I have to admit that I borrowed some ideas from Erin since her blog is so cute. Anyway, I thought this would be a perfect time to start a blog for all our family and friends. Especially those who live out of state. I am currently 24 weeks (and 1 day) pregnant and on bed rest. I thought this would be something productive I could do while laying in bed wearing pajamas all day. The plan is to post regular updates, pictures and videos. I hope everyone enjoys!
This is my first blog entry ever and you can see how excited Pierce is about it! I'm just so proud that I was able to get this up and running. I have to admit that I borrowed some ideas from Erin since her blog is so cute. Anyway, I thought this would be a perfect time to start a blog for all our family and friends. Especially those who live out of state. I am currently 24 weeks (and 1 day) pregnant and on bed rest. I thought this would be something productive I could do while laying in bed wearing pajamas all day. The plan is to post regular updates, pictures and videos. I hope everyone enjoys!
No comments:
Post a Comment