It's prime apple picking time in Connecticut. I took Asher out for his first apple picking adventure this week. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of it because he was either riding in my backpack or attempting to eat rotten worm infested apples off the ground. He thought it was great fun, and we came home with 20 pounds of Cortland's.
It also just so happens that we picked up a book at the library. Amelia Bedelia's First Apple Pie. So of course, after the book and the apples, Pierce had to make his first apple pie. It turned out beautifully and he was so proud!
1 comment:
Pierce,
You did a beautiful and wonderful job on your apple pie. I wish I was there to have a taste. I am so very proud of you. I like to cook, but I don't bake much. I would love to taste your pie as you are so good at baking.
Love, Pappy
Post a Comment