Friday, March 12, 2010

Oilcloth Obsession




Did you even know that oilcloth comes in all these funky patterns? Ooooh, there's a whole new world of crafting that has just opened up to me! I have absolutely fallen in love with these barstools. They are just plain old barstools from IKEA. The fun part is that you sew these great slipcovers from oilcloth. I want them. BAD! Chad, are you listening? My birthday is coming soon. Only one little problem. Our kitchen island has no overhang. I will not let this deter me. They will be mine. Pierce would just love to sit up there and watch me cook, and I can just envision my mama friends coming over for a playdate and some coffee, sitting on my new kichy cool chairs. And wouldn't this apple oilcloth make great placemats and splat mats for the kids. I've already contacted the seller of the oilcloth (Etsy, of course) and she loves my ideas and wants me to send pictures to put on her blog. Ooooh, my pinking shears are quivering with anticipation!











No comments: