

OOOOH, I'm FUMING! Our sweet old neighbor Rick recently passed away (we really miss him), and his house was sold to a new couple. Look what they did to our yard on the first day they moved in! They didn't even introduce themselves or tell us they would be putting up a 6' foot WHITE vinyl fence along our entire property line. When I walk down the hallway in the morning, I am blinded by a white wall. I have started calling our house the Mirock penitentiary. I don't have a really good 'before' picture, but we used to have a lovely view of a rolling hill and would frequently have flocks of turkeys travel through our yard, with the occasional deer or fox. No longer. They also have three large dogs that bark, including a bull mastif. The landscaper is coming at noon today to brainstorm with me. Alright, I won't complain anymore (poor Chad has been hearing me complain all week). Just wanted to share this unfortunate event.
No comments:
Post a Comment