Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


I turned 32 over the weekend. All I wanted was a couple of nice pictures of me with the boys, so here they are! We had a great weekend. First we made our annual trip to herb fest. Pierce rocked out to the african band that they had there. His bird flapping move was a particular hit with the band and the rest of the audience. Then we came home for naps and spent the rest of the day grilling outdoors and making strawberry jam (I'll post pictures of that later). I had a delicious birthday cake. It was chocolate with raspberry jam and vanilla frosting. I'm not eating any dairy products while I am nursing and was SO excited to find a dairy free bakery! I'll be visiting there often. It was a great birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!